Our story began with a single storage battery on a fishing boat.
- Establishes Uzushio Denki Shokai for the purpose of selling and charging storage batteries for fishing boats.
- Begins marine distribution switchboard operations.
- Starts electrical outfitting work for ships as an electrical work contractor for the newly founded Kurushima Dock Yard Co.,
- Reorganizes as Uzushio Electric Co., Ltd. with capital of 1 million yen.
- Becomes an electrical outfitting work contractor for Imabari Shipbuilding Co., Ltd.
- Begins installation and sale of radio systems.
- Establishes Uwajima Branch.
- Establishes Namikata Factory.
- Approved for an electrical outfitting work contractor of ships by the National Maritime Bureau.
- Establishes Onishi Factory.
- Establishes Marugame Branch.
- Sets a facility for life rafts.
- Establishes Tokyo Office.
Exchanges a consignment contract for ship electrical services with De Hoop Groenpol-BV Co., Ltd. (Rotterdam, the Netherlands).
- Becomes a member of the International Ship Electrical and Engineering Service Association (ISES).
- Starts a service station for automatic evacuation signal transmission.Approved for an electrical outfitting work contractor for ships by the National Maritime Bureau.
- Begins land-based switchboard operation.
Establishes Hiroshima Sales Office.
Sets a service station for life rafts.
- Establishes Tokushima Branch. (closed in 1987)
Establishes Hashihama Factory.
- Establishes Akitsu Branch.
- Starts to sell power management systems (UGS-10).
- Approved for a licensed manufacturer by the Ministry of Transport (now The Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism).
- Establishes Osaka Sales Office.
- Establishes Matsuyama Sales Office.
- Begins to selling of automatic generator control unit (UGS-11).
- Founded New Marugame Factory
- Approved as a Class NK manufacturer by the Nippon Kaiji Kyokai.
Begins to sell 32-bit processor on board monitor data logger systems (UMS-50) for multiplex networks.
- Receives ISO 9001 certification (Head Office / Onishi Factory).
- Entered into a technical and dealership contract for the PCT Remote Reefer Monitoring System with RTE Inc. of the U.S.
- Osaka Kiden Co., Ltd. becomes a member of the BEMAC Group.
Establishes Saijo Factory.
- Establishes Glip Co., Ltd.
- The company philosophy of "Beam Metrical Industry" is set.
- Receives ISO 14001 certification (Head Office / Onishi Factory).
Releases the corporate brand BEMAC.
- Releases the BEDATA series as BEMAC product line.
- Receives OHSAS 18001 certification (all business offices except Tokyo and Osaka offices).
Establishes an overseas subsidiary, BEMAC PANELS MANUFACTURING VIETNAM CO.,LTD. in Thang Long, Vietnam.
Establishes an overseas subsidiary, BEMAC CONTROL (DALIAN) INC. in Dalian, China.
- Enters into a business partnership with Schneider Electric in the field of medium voltage main switchboard for ships.
Celebrates the 60th anniversary of foundation.
Establishes Future Rays Co., Ltd.
- Establishes an overseas subsidiary, BEMAC Marine Engineering Service(s) PTE LTD in Singapore.
- Founded MIRAI Factory
- Establishes TRITON EV TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD.
- Establishes BEMAC STAR ASIA PTE.LTD.
Establishes BEET Philippines, inc.
- TRITON EV TECHNOLOGY Co., Ltd. merges into Uzushio Electric
- Establishes Hakata Office
Received an order from Department of Energy Philippines (DOE) for 3,000-units Electric Tricycles
- Holds celebration marked 70th anniversary of founding
- Increases capital to \90 million
Establishes Oita Satellite Office
Relocates Tokyo Office
Establishes Tokyo Data Labo
Announced the concept of MaSSA (ship that never stops)
- Changes company name from Uzushio Electric Co., Ltd. to BEMAC Corporation
Establishes Representative Office in Amsterdam
Releases the Shipboard Data Servers「BEMAC IoT Data Server」
- Releases the MaSSA Insight~WADATSUMI~
Changed head office name to Imabari head office
Establishes Tokyo headquarters
Founded the Group History Museum (Called "UZUSHIOTEI")
- Founded the new factory (Called "SHIKAKU Building") on the premises of MIRAI Factory
Releases the "MaSSA Ship Manager"
- Founded the company dormitory for singles (Called "BAKUSHIN BASE" )
Glip Co., Ltd. merges into BEMAC
To the future...